Terms and Conditions
Please review the following Terms and Conditions. The JmxBamboo website for the exclusive use of persons and businesses wanting to view or purchase retail goods and services from JmxBamboo.
International shipping Info
Returns, Exchanges, and Cancellations
Acceptance of Terms
Customers ordering online often wonder about the shipment of their purchase. Time of delivery and method of shipment depends on the products that you ordered. Below is some additional information on our shipping practices. Please contact our shipping department for clarification and questions on shipping at 1-866-272-6773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bamboo Moulding & Stairs - Our bamboo moulding & stairs are stored in our climate-controlled warehouse, where it is packed and shipped. Typically, all bamboo moulding & stairs ship within 2-3 business days of your order. In the rare event that this does not occur, we will call you to alert you to the reason.
- Bamboo Furniture & Butcher Blocks - Bamboo furniture and butcher blocks are drop-shipped by our vendor. Lead times are posted on the product pages.
- Shipping to a P.O. Box- We cannot ship most items to a P.O. Box.
- Products Shipping to California – New Regulations- California has implemented a new law that requires all furniture being shipped into or sold in California must be certified "Formaldehyde Free". California CARD Law 93120 states that all products must be made with formaldehyde free materials, and they must be labeled as such. As a result, some products shipping to California will have an additional cost of $25 added on to it. This plywood (primarily for the backs and structural supports) costs more, and that is the reason for the extra charge.
We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international customers.
Bongo International provides its customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates.
Step-By-Step Order Guide:
- Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
- Setup your Bongo International account by clicking the below image.
- After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
- Back at our site, proceed to checkout.
- Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING and SHIPPING Address.
- Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
- Choose your domestic shipping method, and Place Order.
- Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
- Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order.
At JMX USA, we are committed to maintaining a secure and user-friendly web site so that you can shop with ease and peace of mind. Please refer to our General Information section for more information on payment and shipping options to make purchasing from us a satisfying shopping experience.
- Coupons- JMX websites will only allow 1 coupon per purchase per customer.
- Returns- At JMX USA, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. Due to the complexities involved, we do not accept returns or exchanges for our international customers or those customers utilizing Bongo International services. All international sales, as well as sales to customers utilizing Bongo International services, are considered final unless canceled within 48 hours from the time of purchase. This policy supersedes all other policies regarding cancellations, returns and exchanges. Our return policy covers three categories of returns:
- Damaged Products- Please be sure to thoroughly check your purchase when you receive it. Look for signs of damage to be sure that it has arrived safely. If you receive a product and see that it has been damaged during shipping, please refuse the shipment, and tell the shipper to return it to its sender. If this is the case, notify us immediately at email@example.com or 1-866-272-6773, and we will replace your order at no additional cost to you:
- Defective or Wrong Products- If you see that you have received a product that is different than what you have ordered, we will replace it at no additional cost to you. If possible, tell the shipper to simply return it to the sender. If you discover the manufacturer's defect after the shipper has left, please notify us at 1-866-272-6773 and we will make arrangements to have the product picked up and replaced at no additional cost to you. You must inform us of any defects within five days of receiving your purchase (Photographs may be required as proof of defect.).
- Other Reasons- In all other cases except for those mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-272-6773 to obtain an authorization for return. Unless the product is defective, we charge a 15% restocking fee plus all shipping costs on returns of non-furniture items. All furniture purchases are final. We cannot accept returns on personalized items, special order items, custom items, or items damaged through normal wear and tear and some outdoor furniture and accessories.
- Exchanges- Custom-made products or indoor furniture cannot be exchanged. Also, some outdoor furniture items may not be eligible for exchange. To determine whether an item is eligible for exchange, please call prior to placing your order. Most other products may be exchanged for products of equal or higher value. Exchanges must be initiated within three days of the receipt of original product. The customer is responsible for any price difference.
- Non-Furniture Orders Cancellations- Orders of non-furniture items can be cancelled up until the shipping of the order. Once the non-furniture order has shipped, the return policy applies. Decorative wooden and fiberglass lighthouses and mailboxes as well as any custom items are excluded from this policy because they are specialty made items. Cancellation of these orders must be made within 48 hours or before they ship, whichever comes first.
- Furniture Orders Cancellations- Orders of furniture items can be cancelled within 48 hours of when they are placed. Forty-eight hours after an order has been placed, all furniture sales are considered final, and our furniture return policy for damaged or defective pieces apply after this time. Please inform us of any modifications you may want to make to your order as soon as you are able. These changes may not be possible after 48 hours.
We have made every effort to accurately show the colors of our products that appear on the websites. Colors may vary from how they come out on our website depending on customer's computer monitor. We cannot guarantee that customer's monitor display will be correct. In some cases, color and finish samples of the materials are available. Please contact a sales representative at 1-866-272-6773 for assistance.
- Use of Customer Comments- We welcome customer's comments regarding our company's websites and products. However, any comments, product feedback, pictures, suggestions or ideas sent in to JMX USA become our exclusive property. JMX USA will be at liberty to use, copy, release, publish and distribute any comments or photos customers submit with no limitation and/or payment. Upon request, we will gladly remove the names of customers from customer comments listed on our websites.
Customer use of JmxBamboo.com is governed by our Terms and Conditions. Use of the JmxBamboo.com website constitutes a customer's agreement and acceptance to all our Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our websites. These Term and Conditions are legally binding. We may modify our Term and Conditions at any time. Revisions will be posted to our websites and will be effective at that time. Please review our Terms and Conditions often for updates.
- Prices- All of our products are priced in U.S. dollars and are official only in the United States. Our websites will only calculate shipping for U.S. Domestic shipments, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico as well as Canada. We can ship into these areas but shipping rates are based on weight and destination and some additional charges may apply. Please contact our sales associates for a shipping quote on orders into Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and other international destinations.
- Accuracy- Although JMX USA makes all attempts to present accurate and reliable content there may be information on our websites that contains typographical inaccuracy or errors in product descriptions, availability or pricing. We reserve the right to correct this error at any time with no notice before or after an order is placed. JMX USA, its partners or employees cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by customer's dependence on information acquired from our websites. It is the customer's responsibility to evaluate the information on our websites.
- Indemnity- Customers' agree to indemnify and hold harmless JMX USA and its employees from any liability, claims, costs and expenses alleging or resulting from customers' use of JMX USA websites in violation or breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Acknowledgement and Changes- The Terms and Conditions represent the understanding between the customer and JMX USA. Customers' agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions when using any area of the JMX USA websites. JMX USA reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make a change to the Term and Conditions, we will place those updates on this page and they will become valid upon posting.
- Applicable Laws- Any claim relating to this website, the services provided through this website or the content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida.
- Terms and Conditions Contact- We welcome customer's feedback and questions on our Terms and Conditions or website. Please contact us via mail at the address below, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-866-272-6773.
1877 Porter Lake Drive
Sarasota, FL 34240
Last updated 9/14/2011.Last updated Friday, August 03, 2012.